Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introduction

Hi!

My name is April Brown, and I am an English/Secondary Education Major at Texas A&M University Commerce and this is the second semester of my Sophmore year. Some of my personal hobbies include reading, singing, and playing the flute. My favorite author is Jane Austen.

I have one older brother, Brian Brown, who also attends Texas A&M University Commerce as a history/Secondary Education Major, but this is his last semester. He is begining to student teach at West Mesquite High School. I live with my mom, Della Brown, who works in the Mesquite Independent School Districts Payroll Department. My father, James Mack Brown Jr., died of lung cancer when I was six years old. We miss him everyday. My family is very musical. As I have previously mentioned I sing and play the flute. My mom and brother both sing and play an instrument. My mom plays the piano, she is actually the backup pianoist at our church, and my brother plays the guitar.

I have enjoyed going to college. I have made many new friends and started some great classes. I hope that I learn a lot from this course so I will be able to use these skills when I start teaching.

April Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment