Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 5: Personalities

I enjoyed taking the personality test, I never thought of myself as a Duty Fulfiller. I do believe that the different personalities that everyone has gives them different learning styles. Some people, like me, tend to work toward perfection and are usually hard on themselves when something goes wrong. While others still try hard, but they don't try and grab perfection.

I think that the personality test that I took will help me understand my students better. I know that each person is different, which means that we learn differently. I will still grade everyone equally, but I can now see that some students just don't feel the need to work as hard as others. That still doesn't excuse them from not doing the work that will be assigned.

April Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment